Building My Own Version Of KDE 4 (Thread1V1.0.0)

• Thread starter Christian James Wiles
  • Start date
C

Christian James Wiles

Hello, My name is Christian Wiles.
I have been doing an immense amount of planning (and drinking a lot of coffee) to finally compile my own version of KDE, Alas I will need help, So first off if you would like to help me (with anything) email me at: [email protected]. So far I have picked over 500 packages to install (and hopefully make a functioning version of linux). So far I am up to V1.0.0 (.1), And will soon compile it into a live CD (iso) and I will be doing testing of the system on VirtualBox, (sadly I have Windows on my current computers). And after a few weeks of testing, I will open a new thread (Building My Own Version Of KDE 4 (Thread1V1.0.1), If all goes well I may make the second version available as a torrent (and direct link).Please email me anytime about the version of linux, any questions or queries and anything you think would be good to install onto it. *UPDATE* A permanent position is open as a helper. Email me at: [email protected] for ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING that I have wrote on this Thread. Thanks for reading.

Christian Wiles :p

I am not expert in Linux programming but i can help you in research and information gathering. Being a part of digital marketing industry, i can help you to find best information that can help you in your development phase.

have a great day

I am not expert in Linux programming but i can help you in research and information gathering. Being a part of digital marketing industry, i can help you to find best information that can help you in your development phase.

have a great day

Thanks sophieperrone. Email me at: [email protected], as I need someone to do a lot of research to help my development. Thank You.

Staff online

Members online