Hello To Everyone in the Forumverse

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by linbgs, Apr 11, 2012.

1. linbgs

linbgs New Member

Hi. I'm new here from the great state of Texas. I'm interested in learning some new informaiton about Linux and seo. Thank You.

2. Rob

Rob Administrator Staff Member

Hey there linbgs - welcome to Linux Forum!
  3. Sinister_Diagram

Sinister_Diagram New Member

Hi there, linbgs, and welcome to the forums! You have come to a great community to learn more about Linux as everyone is friendly and more than willing to offer their thoughts/experiences/opinions. Ask away if you have questions or simply jump into posting your thoughts about anything that you have the experience with. Look forward to seeing you around the community! :)
  4. linbgs

linbgs New Member

Thank you so much for the warm welcome and my first laugh of the day. Your avatar is by far the funniest picture I have seen today. I actually laughed out loud instead of smiling like most people do when they write lol. I guess I must be easily amused. Anyway see you around.
  5. Sinister_Diagram

Sinister_Diagram New Member

Well, you are quite welcome for both tasks that I have achieved today. I was hoping it would bring a smile to someone's face when they saw it. :D Might I add, the fact that you truly 'LOL'ed made the rest of my day. I hope that you will enjoy your stay here and take some very valuable information from everyone. I don't know how much experience you have with participating in online communities/forums, but I know it can seem very overwhelming when you first join a new one. It's like walking into a room that contains a whole bunch of strangers, you just don't quite know what to do with yourself. However, don't be afraid to jump right into the conversations!
  6. Melissa

Melissa New Member

Hi Linbgs and welcome! Im new here myself but I have to say you came to the right place! Lots of people here have a lot of useful information for linux users from beginners to experts :) I find it more useful than Google :)
  7. JayGould

JayGould New Member

Hello! Welcome to LinuxForums :) A few of us are noobs around here too but we're all here to learn!