$ echo Hi there!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by icebirdro, Apr 8, 2012.

1. icebirdro

icebirdro New Member

Hey!
    My name is Sergiu, I'm 19 years old and I love everything about computers and Linux. Right now I'm on a Windows OS because I had to work on a school project but I'll do a dual-boot the following days between Mint and Windows and I'll use Mint as the main OS. I have tried a lot of distros since I first started learning Linux, my first one was Ubuntu, then Kubuntu (had to try KDE xD) then Arch and now I just want a simple GNOME and I think I'll stick with Mint.

Nice to meet you all!

2. agoodwriter

agoodwriter New Member

Welcome to the forums my friend! This is the right place for you, here you will find out anything about linux. My first one was also Ubuntu and now i am using Xubuntu. :cool:
  3. germs

germs New Member

Hello and welcome to the forums Sergiu, i'm currently working on a school project in which i have to use Linux
  4. DaReaper

DaReaper New Member

Welcome to the forum Sergiu !

Hope you find a lot of useful stuff in here and hope that you have a nice time. :)
  5. Sinister_Diagram

Sinister_Diagram New Member

Hello and welcome to the forums. I am new as well, but this seems to be a helpful (and active) community. Have any questions or thoughts? Feel free to share it and I am sure that you will get several responses. I was a Linux Mint user for quite some time and I am patiently waiting for Linux Mint 13 to be released. Don't be shy and I look forward to seeing more posts from you!;)
  6. Melissa

Melissa New Member

Hello and welcome! I agree with the above poster that you're in the right place. Ive learned so much being here :)
  7. Melissa

Melissa New Member

Its definitely Noob friendly as well as caters to intermediate and advanced users I find. Man do I get lost in some of those forums lol