Inroduction

C

Cor Cronje

Hi everybody, I'm a systems administrator from Bloemfontein, South Africa. I've successfully deployed several Linux server systems in various business sectors including, but not limited to, corporate environments, and have found Linux to be the ultimate server solution due it's scalability and robust core. I've been following the forum for a while now, but never got around to actually signing up. Well here I am, hoping to make a positive contribution, and hopefully make new friends along the way. You can also follow me on twitter "cor_cronje" and interact with me on Facebook "cronje.cor".

Welcome to the Linux Forum Cor Cronje. It's nice to have you here. :)

Welcome to the Linux Froum.

So welcome to Dark Side of the IT. The Admin strong in you? Can you more detailed? What Linux you would prefer? What was the reason now to sign up?

so far
Akendo

PS: cor_cronje, how did you get this name?

Hey Cor Cronje, Welcome to the LinuxForum! :)

I've been working with a couple of server administrators myself from several Web Hosting companies and it's really nice to meet one over here :)

I would like to know how many Server's do you manage and are they all dedicated & unmanaged?

Hello Cor Cronje,
I'm originally from Johannesburg, but now living in the USA. I'll be in Durban for 6 weeks next year. Maybe we could meetup and I could raid your biltong supply.

Cheers
Greg

Members online