Hi...

M

Masculist Virag

Hi All,

I am new to this forum. I have recently started working on Linux. Had a bit of experience in college, but left touch for a long time. Now, back again here.

Hope to have a good stay here.

Welcome to the LinuxForum, feel free to ask any question. My first question for you is: What kind of college are you went to? Also what was what brought you back?

so far and good luck staying with us!
Akendo

Hi

hi,

Thanks for the reply. I have been to National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur (H.P.) in India. I am currently working on RedHat 5.5 and I have to build RogueWave software for C++ on linux and I am facing problems in launching the Roguewave Component Builder on the same.
Any help in this regard would be appreciated.

Welcome to the LinuxForum, feel free to ask any question. My first question for you is: What kind of college are you went to? Also what was what brought you back?

so far and good luck staying with us!
Akendo

Hi and welcome :) I am a newbie too. Both to here and to Linux itself. How much experience do you have? Because I need all the help I can get.

What kind of things have you done with Linux so far? I'm here to develop my understanding of Linux based dedicated servers, confusing as hell! :(

Members online