A new Linux Game – The Great Jitters Pudding Panic

Discussion in 'Linux News' started by Rob, Apr 14, 2012.

1. Rob

Rob Administrator Staff Member

In the Indie game “The Great Jitters Pudding Panic“, done by the German developers kunst-stoff, you are a Green pudding and your goal is to exit from an haunted house without fainting from fear, while at the same time trying to scare the...Full story here.

More...

2. Sinister_Diagram

Sinister_Diagram New Member

I love seeing new games being released for Linux! There are quite a bit of games available at the moment, but sadly it seems some of them end up going dormant after so long, never seeing further development. I just might check into this. I think it would be a fun way to relieve some stress and just goof off for a while.
  3. scotty

scotty New Member

I love my linux laptop for games! I totally spent a whole day playing everything I could apt-get install.

Ill defiantly check this one out!
  4. psufootball

psufootball New Member

Looks interesting, generally the only games I play on Linux are either shooters based off of the Quake engine or little games like Solitaire and stuff.

I really wish Steam would migrate to Linux as well but they've been saying that's in the works for years now. Plus we've all seen how well their Mac integration went with people not being able to play Team Fortress 2 for months now (friend of mine has an iMac). :(