Post a screenshot of your Desktop

I've noticed today on "New posts" that you guys post desktop screenshots, so I'll share mine as well :)
Screenshot from 2024-04-30 11-54-49.png

Wallpaper (in case anyone is interested): Source & Artist

And this is what Cinnamon theme looks like:
Screenshot from 2024-05-04 12-19-05.png

If I manage to create a github account and upload my theme (there're currently 3 color variants), I'll share a link to it.

Slight redesign on my daily driver, currently a highly-customized/hugely upgraded Puppy Xenialpup64 7.5:-

GIFCap-67.gif

I've taken as a base the desktop background from my even more highly-modified Slacko Puppy 5.6.0.......but changed the colour slightly, along with streamlining and tidying-up many of the docks & launchers, including the GIF 'launchers' up top.

The Puppy 'Infocenter' is still there, featuring the gKrellM system monitor and Puppy's native desktop 'pWidgets'. It's a nod to one of the much-loved 'classic' Puppy wallpapers, just brought up to date in my usual, 'busy' style.

Mike. ;)

Last edited:
A PC without keyboard?? where is you keyboard?
Touch-screen, perhaps? Maybe noelw uses an on-screen, virtual keyboard. No reason why it couldn't work, though it wouldn't be MY preferred way of doing things.

I'm essentially a tactile individual, and much prefer stuff I can feel and physically interact with.....

Mike. :)

Screenshot from 2024-05-31 19-01-15.png